Kravitz Predicts Vettel's Comeback In A Big Way

Kravitz Predicts Vettel's Comeback In A Big Way 

 Vettel retired from the sport at the end of last season, but rumors are likely to haunt him for some time - especially since four of his nine podiums this season have been scored by drivers older than him.

But Sky's Kravitz called Vettel an "honest man" and said he would keep his word that his driving days were over.

Vettel himself has been steered into F1 through Marko's Red Bull driver development programme, and with the Austrian turning 80 later this month, it may be time to enact a succession plan.

"This year Sebastian Vettel may make a surprise comeback, but not as a driver," said Kravitz.

"I really think he's decided he's not going to drive anymore, and as a honest guy I know him, I can't help but feel like he's like, 'Oh, you know, I wasn't honest about it. OK, I'll be back as a driver. And everyone will say: "Wait, we said goodbye to you."

"Maybe Audi, but I think he'll come back to Red Bull. I think he'll replace Helmut Marko. It's more likely, as a sort of motorsport consultant." 

Kravitz Predicts Vettel's Comeback In A Big Way Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Initial E